Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

;28


DAY TWENTY SEVEN

Question: You know you're doing cake donuts today right?
Answer: Wanna make a bet?

DAY TWENTY EIGHT

Question: Are you ready for more cake donuts?
Answer: Really? Second day in a row? I know I'm good at what I do, but come on people. I hate making cake donuts. Its really one of the biggest bothers of my job. That and topping the cheese bagels.

DAY TWENTY NINE

Question: Hey wanna play the new map of zombies?
Answer: You actually bought it? Thanks for wasting fifteen bucks on my behalf. Appreciate it.

DAY THIRTY
Question: Are you still up?
Answer: We'll play on the weekend.

And you know what my brother does? Doesn't come on all weekend! Oh well. Atleast I've got enough practice to carry his ass through that level! Anyways. The picture above describes this post in all its glory. Now I know what you're thinking. "Didn't you already do a blog about meat?" I have a simple answer to that. Yes I did. But it went in to why I love meat and why I hate vegans. Nothing about strictly the facts of why I like meat and why everyone should eat it. I know it goes against some people's morals but you honestly don't believe you can survive on leafy greens and carrots do you? Even some vegans know that which is why they convert to something known as a "Part-Vegetarian." I thought it was a weird concept too but there are people out there with the thought process of a sane person, living like an insane one. I believe [I haven't done my research, this is just strictly word of mouth] that once a month for about three days, a part-vegetarian, although hates the thought of consuming animals, knows his or her body can not survive on just vegetables alone. I'm not saying its completely impossible. Its not as if your stomach will consume itself from starvation. But lets be real, there are some vitamins and proteins you can't get from stuffing your face with a giant mushroom. So for these three days to about a week out of a month [kind of like a menstrual cycle if you will] these people binge out on meat, gathering up their vitamins and minerals they need essentially and after the feast, they go back to living their "healthy" life styles. Again, odd concept I know, but not all vegetarians and vegans are completely in to that nonsense!

But enough about them. What I kind of wanted to get out is why we need meat, why we eat meat and why I love it so damn much! as the above paragraph explained, it gives you some many rich nutrients and vitamins from each little bite its insane. Thats why doctors recommend it, most of the time anyways. Sure they tell people to stay away from the fatty parts of the meat, or stay away from those red meats, but beyond that its never "don't eat meat!". If my doctor told me that, guess what? I'd go find a new fucking doctor because that one is clearly clinically insane. But in all honesty you do get certain things from it. Thats why nutrionists still have it apart of out "food groups" cycle. Honestly, its meat, meat by products or even meat substitutions weren't good for us to consume, even for the tiniest bit, the government would have stepped in already and put a ban on in it as much as they do cigerettes. [Lets face it. They need money and meat is a sale that will never go away.]

Now moving on to probably my only real argument to settle this discretion between us carnivorus omnivours and those destatingly consisten herbivores. Its a little something called the food chain. Now I know many of you have heard of this thing of beauty and I know many of you don't believe in it. But there are still some people out there who lack the knowledge of the food chain so lets go over it shall we? A food chain is a chain, in order from top to bottom the most dominant to the most inferior, which concludes what animals prey on what, which one has a bigger appetite and quite frankly deserves to be as high as they are. Now you're probably wondering, whos on top of this food chain? I'm glad you asked. One word; humans. Us humans are at the top of the chain and for good reason. Hand to hand combat against a bear or a mountain lion, we lose that battle most of the time. Something a little less than eighty percent but substantially higher than no percentage. But thats only hand combat, which means we humans would end up finding a rock or a stick and end up trying to end that battle. But thank god for evolution right? Evolution, being animals starting with microbes, working its way to fish, monkeys and eventually us, has given us the knowledge and skill to learn from mistakes like hand to hand combat with a bear. So what does that mean? That means we have the ability to create things like guns that help protect us meaning that eighty percentage we were losing, turns in to almost a hundred percent of winning.Thats the lovely thing about the food chain. We're on top because of our advanced skills against the lions and tigers and bears.. OH MY!

Now I know that sounds a little harsh. It is and thats the point. Because the world is a harsh place. We have advanced skills over every other animal and in instinct, it is our right to kill those who are inferior to us. Why? Due to the food chain, the natural one with unwritten rules of code, there are no vegan animals. All animals are almost naturally carnivorous. [I say this with extreme caution because there are herbivores still out there today, but a lot of them are still turning in to the lovely section of omnivour!] So that means when a bear gets hungry, its going to go out, eat some berries for an appetizer and then go kill a rabbit for dinner. Why? Natural selection and the natural food chain that says "I"m bigger and more advanced than that animal, I get to kill it." And its true. I mean, just because you're a good person who doesn't kill anything as live stock, eat right and stay as healthy as you can, doesn't mean if you came face to face with a bear, it wouldn't swipe you in half with its claws because you smell like a bad cabbage roll. Infact, because you smell like that, it'll swipe at you and leave you after that because it would assume you were already dead.

In the end thats why I eat meat and believe we should all eat it. Why? Because you want to talk organic measures, plants are the future, cows are not yet the true organic nature is inside you. Its that instinct inside you that says "that pig would make excellent bacon. KILL!" And vegans can't say they don't have that feeling inside them. They just control it better than you or I. And that my friend, that is whats really unnatural.

--Too Much Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment